Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE (this “Agreement”)
In this Agreement, the “Customer” means any person who places an Order with OD Cleaning Supplies (either as a private consumer or as a business);
the “Goods” means any items sold or supplied by OD Cleaning Supplies under an Order;
“OD Cleaning Supplies” means OD Cleaning Supplies Ltd, a company registered in Ireland with company number 385029 and a registered address at Unit 7 Block F Quin Road Business Park, Ennis, V95 Y422;
“Order” means any request or order (via phone, web order or mail order) to purchase the Goods;
“Website” means the Website operated by OD Cleaning Supplies at www.odcleaning supplies.ie or any successor or replacement website operated by OD Cleaning Supplies; and
the “Parties” refers to the Customer and OD Cleaning Supplies
1.1 This Agreement is the only form of contract between the Parties and any Customer terms and conditions will not apply unless expressly agreed in writing. By submitting an Order, the Customer agrees to apply the terms and conditions of this Agreement in priority over any other agreement between the Parties except previously agreed OD Cleaning Supplies Credit Account terms and conditions which, where conflict arises, take precedence over this Agreement.
1.2 Any Order is subject to acceptance by OD Cleaning Supplies. OD Cleaning Supplies is not obliged to accept any Order or to justify refusal of the same. Receipt of payment for Goods by OD Cleaning Supplies does not in itself constitute acceptance by OD Cleaning Supplies of the Order.
1.3 OD Cleaning Supplies may vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time by publishing new terms and conditions on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website.
2 Goods being Sold
2.1 Descriptions and specifications for the Goods are set out on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website at the time of the Order or the OD Cleaning Supplies catalogue from which the Order is placed provided the catalogue is current at the time of the Order.
2.2 Goods ordered in a specific colour, pattern or design are sold subject to stock availability and OD Cleaning Supplies may substitute the Goods with newer items or items of comparable or better quality, alternative colour, pattern or design with the Customer’s approval.
2.3 If any Goods are unavailable or out of stock then OD Cleaning Supplies may cancel the Order in whole or in part and refund any monies paid or issue a credit note. Alternatively, OD Cleaning Supplies may vary the Order with the Customer’s approval.
2.4 Customers placing Orders for Goods confirm that they are over 18 years of age and that delivery will be accepted by a person over 18 years of age.
3. Terms of Payment and Payment Methods
3.1 The Goods shall be payable at the prices listed on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website at the time of the Order or the OD Cleaning Supplies catalogue from which the Order is placed provided the catalogue is current. OD Cleaning Supplies reserves the right to update prices on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website or in future OD Cleaning Supplies catalogues from time to time. Occasionally, prices advertised on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website may differ from prices advertised in the OD Cleaning Supplies catalogue and OD Cleaning Supplies is under no obligation to honour the price in the Website if the Order is placed through the catalogue. A delivery and/or insurance charge may be payable in addition to the price of the Goods. All prices are quoted in Euro.
3.2 Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted exclude Value Added Tax (“VAT”). Any such VAT shall be charged in accordance with the relevant regulations in force at the time of the Order.
3.3 Occasionally an error may cause the price/description published or advertised for Goods to be incorrect, in which case OD Cleaning Supplies shall be under no obligation to honour the incorrect price or Order.
3.4 Payment for Goods and Delivery may be made by any of the options listed on the OD Cleaning Supplies Website. Cheques and cash usually require a minimum of 6 working days to clear and the Customer account, order or quote number MUST be referenced with payment. OD Cleaning Supplies reserves the right to withhold or refuse further shipments of Goods until all overdue accounts are settled.
3.5 OD Cleaning Supplies reserves the right to charge on late or overdue payments by the Customer.
3.6 All Orders may be subject to further credit or security checks.